PunchPlatform Proprietary Software¶
All components included in PunchPlatform, that are not associated in PunchPlatform source code to any explicitly mentioned open-source licence, are (c) Copyright Thales Services 2017.
The PunchPlatform distributions are (c) Copyright Thales Services 2017, although included packages, libraries or setups mentioned above as related to an open-source license may be copied or distributed as allowed by this specifically applicable license.
Third Party dependencies¶
The PunchPlatform software includes the following open-source components,
JSON parser/query command-line tool - version : 1.5 - source : http://stedolan.github.io/jq - license : MIT License - suggested deployment : ubuntu apt repositories or brew (for macos)
Command-line HTTP queries tool (used by PunchPlatform bash scripts to interact with elasticsearch to manage ivers) - version 7.47.0 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) - source : http://curl.haxx.se - license : MIT/X derivate license (http://curl.haxx.se/docs/copyright.html) - suggested deployment : ubuntu apt repositories or brew (for macos)
- version : 2.7.12
- suggested deployment : ubuntu apt repositories
- version : apache-storm-1.1.1
- source : https://storm.incubator.apache.org/about/free-and-open-source.html
- license : Apache License, Version 2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html)
- suggested deployment : ubuntu apt repositories (package python-jinja2)