Below is a summary of the JIRA issues addressed in the CRAIG-5.3.0 release of Punchplatform. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, and information about the project, see the Punchplatform project site.
Note about upgrades: Please carefully review the upgrade documentation for this release thoroughly before upgrading your cluster. The upgrade notes discuss any critical information about incompatibilities and breaking changes, performance changes, and any other changes that might impact your production deployment of Punchplatform.
The documentation for the most recent release can be found at https://doc.punchplatform.com.
This release brings the update of Elastic and Zookeeper and Ceph COTS as well as a review of the CENTOS deployment
Please read Migration Guide from 5.2.0 to 5.3.0
- [PP-3223] - Upgrade Storm, Kafka, Spark, Zookeeper, Siddhi to latest version.
- [PP-3222] - Upgrade Elastic stack from 6.5.4 to 6.7.1
- [PP-1811] - Upgrade Zookeeper to 3.5.5
- [PP-3233] - View PML executions from Kibana
- [PP-2846] - Ceph Mimic update deployer and test
- [PP-2173] - Platform and tenant configuration documentation issues
- [PP-2675] - Various deployment problems
- [PP-3069] - Missing Storm cluster_production_address causes wrong behaviour
- [PP-3102] - Errors in punchplatform-kafka-topics.sh
- [PP-3221] - Fix Log Injector lumberjack client-server
- [PP-3235] - kafka spout crashes using the key_codec settings
- [PP-3237] - injector minor issues
- [PP-3238] - Fix Ceph MDS error when deploying using Mimic
- [PP-3239] - Craig 5.3.0 - Test campaing