Below is a summary of the JIRA issues addressed in the CRAIG-5.7.0 release of Punchplatform. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, and information about the project, see the Punchplatform project site.
Note about upgrades: Please carefully review the upgrade documentation for this release thoroughly before upgrading your cluster. The upgrade notes discuss any critical information about incompatibilities and breaking changes, performance changes, and any other changes that might impact your production deployment of Punchplatform.
The documentation for the most recent release can be found at https://doc.punchplatform.com.
- fixes issues related to File and Kafka bolts
Please read Migration Guide from 5.6.X to 5.7.X
- [PP-3310] - Channel health monitoring for CRAIG (including LTRs)
- [PP-3338] - Plan libs to use new es client and add logger to Plan
- [PP-3669] - Support wildcards inside channel/cluster/topology segments in punchctl
- [PP-3471] - punch components dockerization
-  - Update Geolite2 City and GeoLite2 Country database
- [PP-3692] - FileBolt should not blacklist a cluster when not available
- [PP-3695] - the File bolt must NOT create the directory of the indexed_filestore
- [PP-3715] - faulty kafka offset commit after start of kafkaSpout
- [PP-3716] - confusion de batchs dans le FileBolt (_ppf_partition id + topic manquants)
- [PP-3694] - Reorganization of the modules pp-external,pp-resources