Below is a summary of the JIRA issues addressed in the CRAIG-5.7.5 release of Punchplatform. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, and information about the project, see the Punchplatform project site.
Note about upgrades: Please carefully review the upgrade documentation for this release thoroughly before upgrading your cluster. The upgrade notes discuss any critical information about incompatibilities and breaking changes, performance changes, and any other changes that might impact your production deployment of Punchplatform.
The documentation for the most recent release can be found at https://doc.punchplatform.com.
Improved punchlet filtering functionality. Bugfix.
Release notes - Punch - Version Craig-5.7.5
- [PP-4219] - Report forwarding punchlet execution
- [PP-4201] - Filebolt Metrics
- [PP-3754] - Wrong templating for change_replica_count type in curator_actions.j2
- [PP-4216] - udp spout regression
- [PP-4229] - Shiva worker locked