Below is a summary of the JIRA issues addressed in the CRAIG-5.7.1 release of Punchplatform. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, and information about the project, see the Punchplatform project site.
Note about upgrades: Please carefully review the upgrade documentation for this release thoroughly before upgrading your cluster. The upgrade notes discuss any critical information about incompatibilities and breaking changes, performance changes, and any other changes that might impact your production deployment of Punchplatform.
The documentation for the most recent release can be found at https://doc.punchplatform.com.
- [PP-3810] - fixed unsafe batch indexing documentation and examples
- [PP-3807] - fetchCsv regression does not handle empty csv values
- [PP-3828] - make wrong topologies not prevent punchctl correct behavior
- [PP-3829] - fixed metrics storm dependency issue
- [PP-3832] - remove index from alias when index is closing by curator * [PP-3834] - add remove and add an alias and add younger than option in curator template
- [PP-3850] - Fix modsecurity deployment on centos
- [PP-3852] - fixed aggregation bug
- [PP-3853] - fixed deploymode sparkmaster argument being ignored
- [PP-3857] - fix kibana deployment with punch plugin
- [PP-3861] - nullptr exception when punchctl status
- [PP-3862] - punchctl hangs in interactive mode
- Fix NaN in BatchMetadata when size equals 0
- Fix timezone error during playbook tests
- [PP-3834] - documentation for new housekeeping tasks
- [PP-3855] - improve multi spout light topologies performances
- Documentation changes