Below is a summary of the JIRA issues addressed in the CRAIG-5.7.2 release of Punchplatform. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, and information about the project, see the Punchplatform project site.
Note about upgrades: Please carefully review the upgrade documentation for this release thoroughly before upgrading your cluster. The upgrade notes discuss any critical information about incompatibilities and breaking changes, performance changes, and any other changes that might impact your production deployment of Punchplatform.
The documentation for the most recent release can be found at https://doc.punchplatform.com.
- [PP-3813] - Fixed out of range kafka offset error handling
- [PP-3865] - make lumberjack bolt synchronized wrt storm collector
- [PP-3870] - Shiva worker silently disappear
- [PP-3873] - Kibana must not depends to Zookeeper if editor is not enabled
- [PP-3888] - Kibana must not depends to Zookeeper if editor is not enabled
- [PP-3811] - Punch plugin global confs can be overidden in each domain section
- [PP-3866] - Punchplatformproperties available in all Spark nodes/driver + job file enriched file
- [PP-3878] - ES REST client builder for ssl support
- [PP-3348] - New ES client and sql_node bug fix