Below is a summary of the JIRA issues addressed in the CRAIG-5.7.3 release of Punchplatform. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, and information about the project, see the Punchplatform project site.
Note about upgrades: Please carefully review the upgrade documentation for this release thoroughly before upgrading your cluster. The upgrade notes discuss any critical information about incompatibilities and breaking changes, performance changes, and any other changes that might impact your production deployment of Punchplatform.
The documentation for the most recent release can be found at https://doc.punchplatform.com.
- [PP-3341] - ElasticSearchLogger supports authentication to ES
- [PP-3471] - punch components dockerization
- [PP-3568] - Archiving create wrong elasticsearch Indices for metadata
- [PP-3744] - Wrong zookeeper cluster management in Kibana Punch plugin
- [PP-3745] - Wrong spark management in Kibana Punch plugin
- [PP-3802] - Punchlinectl nailgun argument for development use case
- [PP-3828] - punchctl start does not ensure the topology is submitted
- [PP-3876] - PML Graphical bug
- [PP-3898] - Plan was setting wrong root dir when spark.files were being set using relative path
- [PP-3911] - Wrong opendistro archive name for opendistro ansible role
- [PP-3916] - Ansible zookeeper role undefined group_vars
- [PP-3917] - Incorrect node attribute setting for Elasticsearch "box_type"
- [PP-3923] - Tenant resources cannot be requested through rest api's conf route
- [PP-3927] - Shiva task not captured if fast failure
- [PP-3718] - improve the cidr range operator
- [PP-3736] - jinja deployer files should be python 3 compatible
- [PP-3866] - Backport changes made in 5.x to 5.7 - job file and punchplatformproperties
- [PP-3735] - Test campaign 5.7.3
- [PP-3899] - es_cluster punchplatform.properties autoresolution
- [PP-3905] - Normalize plan configuration file and remove job-info.json dependency for --last-committed mode
- [PP-3945] - punchplatform-archive-client.sh list pools is missing