Below is a summary of the issues addressed in the CRAIG-5.7.7 release of Punchplatform. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, and information about the project, see the Punchplatform project site.
Note about upgrades: Please carefully review the upgrade documentation for this release thoroughly before upgrading your cluster. The upgrade notes discuss any critical information about incompatibilities and breaking changes, performance changes, and any other changes that might impact your production deployment of Punchplatform.
The documentation for the most recent release can be found at https://doc.punchplatform.com.
Gateway forwarding improvement.
- [#809] - More punchlet errors context
- [#816] - Improve shiva health monitoring
- [#847] - Improve the standalone example channels to properly deal with parsing errors]
- [#883] - Forwarding uses the same JSON error format than Elasticsearch
- [PP-4228] - Add date pattern detection
- [PP-3633] - Implement life timeout + Use current time for latest timestamp + remove useless check for _pp_eob + print cause
- Add Storm HTTP bolt (for test only)
- Add request body to the forwarding punchlet input
- Check if request body is JSON or String
- Fix documentation about offset retention