Below is a summary of the issues addressed in the CRAIG-5.7.8 release of Punchplatform. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, and information about the project, see the Punchplatform project site.
Note about upgrades: Please carefully review the upgrade documentation for this release thoroughly before upgrading your cluster. The upgrade notes discuss any critical information about incompatibilities and breaking changes, performance changes, and any other changes that might impact your production deployment of Punchplatform.
The documentation for the most recent release can be found at https://doc.punchplatform.com.
- #813 modsecurity and kibana domain conflict
- #1367 fix index creation with modsecurity rules
- #1353 fix disable modsecurity for one kibana domain
- #1374 fix documentation for a modsecurity deployment
- #1347 Modsecurity does not consider the kiban.domains.
- #1385 Extraction output without file extension
- #1265 fixed filter node regression if used with plain list of ips
- #1177 Remove useless "from" limit in housekeeping
- #1245 kibana extraction plugin fails to display more than 10 extractions
- #1182 resolving urllib and es-curator dependency issues during build
- #1064 : add a version label on main punchplatform-plugin page
- #1074 : feedback table not sorting columns
- #1079 : Close kafka client in platform-monitoring to avoid out of memory errors
- #974 : fix digest value on file_bolt
- #838 : support Kibana 6.8 in feedback plugin