punchctl - main command to manage your punch platform.
The punchctl command is the main command to manage your punch platform. It allows you to start stop or query the status of your channels and jobs.
This command works in two ways. To start an interactive shell, simply launch
punchpctl --tenant TENANT
TENANT is a tenant name. From there follow the documented commands.
Use the TAB character to get autocompletion.
Alternatively you can execute command in non interactive mode using the following syntax:
punchpctl --tenant mytenant [OPTIONS] [ARGUMENTS]
command is one of the described command you will find using the interactive mode.
- Return a short status information of channels and jobs.
- Use an inline punchlet code, Start channels and jobs.
- Change default grok-pattern resources directory (resource/punch/pattern), Stop channels or jobs.
- Print a decription of the channel and job state.
- Pull or push the tenant configutration from/to the platform configuration store
- clear and reset the screen
- execute the command for a selected channel
- execute the command for a selected job
- print the result as json
Here are some self explanatory examples
punchctl --tenant mytenant status
punchctl --tenant mytenant status --channel sourcefire
punchctl --tenant mytenant start --channel sourcefire
No known bugs.