Below is a summary of the JIRA issues addressed in the CRAIG-5.5.1 release of Punchplatform. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, and information about the project, see the Punchplatform project site.
Note about upgrades: Please carefully review the upgrade documentation for this release thoroughly before upgrading your cluster. The upgrade notes discuss any critical information about incompatibilities and breaking changes, performance changes, and any other changes that might impact your production deployment of Punchplatform.
The documentation for the most recent release can be found at https://doc.punchplatform.com.
This release fixes some Opendistro Security deployment roles, as well as patching on the punchctl command and documentation
Please read Migration Guide from 5.5.0 to 5.5.1
- [PP-3491] - Support Elasticsearch 6.8.2
- This release fixes some Kibana and Elasticsearch deployment issues when using Opendistro plugins.
- This release fixes some logger issues when using punchctl commands.
- This release fixes some documentation issues
- [PP-3492] - Test campaign 5.5.1