Welcome to the Punch High Level Introduction.
The HLI punch training module provides an introductory tour of the Punch (Goals, Features, Concepts, Framework Components)
It is a prerequisite to all other modules.
Before You Start¶
This training does not require any hardware or resources for the trainees, except screen-sharing tool and audioconferencing.
The trainer will show parts of the documentation and use a standalone setup to show some high-level features of the punchplaform
Training modules hierarchy/ordering and scope¶
This module is the entry point and prerequisite for all training sequences involving Punch, because it introduces required concepts and general Punch architecture understanding.
The following topics will be covered through the training :
- The targeted business/function targets of Punch usage from the start up to now ( 5 min )
- Introduction to Punch features by comparison with ELK-based architecture ( 10 min )
- A more detailed tour of Punch features and enablers (30 Minutes)
- A peek at Cybels Analytics design and features (5 minutes)¶
- A tour of all Punch-integrated OSS & punch-specific components (5 minutes)
- Detailing the concepts and their relationship: Punchlines, Application ,Plan, Channel, Tenant Platform (15 minutes)
- Overview of the configuration structure (10 minutes)
- A look at security-oriented features (5 minutes)